[SOLVED] Failed connecting with new JLink commander version, successful with older version

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Failed connecting with new JLink commander version, successful with older version

Dear All

We are using a simulation of A9 core based on Cadence Palladium, its identical to working with an actual A9 core except for speed.

When connecting using 642d, the connection fails. See attached image for details.
    However
    When connecting using 500i, connection is successful . See attached image.

Can you think of a reason for the different behavior between the version.

Thanks
    Hila, Nuvoton
    Images
    • Passed_connection_500i.jpg

178.36 kB, 1,152×648, viewed 251 times
    • Failed_connection_642d.jpg

153.35 kB, 1,152×891, viewed 364 times
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Such an issue is not known to us. Generally our software stays backwards compatible so if you use the exact same settings in both versions it should keep working.
    You seem to be working for a silicon vendor, in this case could you open a support ticket through our official support channels?
    More information can be found in my signature.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.