[SOLVED] Ozone

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Ozone

I am new to Ozone and am busy checking it out with my brand new J-Trace for Cortex-M - yeah!!!

Worked through your tutorial and got every thing setup - all is well and looks great.

My question:

Is it possible to load and debug more than one .elf (.out from IAR) at a time? Our system consists of more than one block of code and it can be compiled and loaded separately.
    We use IAR as our main compiler and there we could configure multiple .out files as per the screenshot below:

[img]blob:https://forum.segger.com/555f1ab8-c3b9-45a9-b5f4-a69d576bffbd[/img]
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    We received your inquiry via e-mail in parallel.
    For future inquiries please try to use only one contacting channel, otherwise it can happen that information gets lost between channels which can lead to unnecessarily delayed responses.

To answer your question in short (for other forum users too). You should also have received an answer vai e-mail.
    Downloading multiple files in one session: yes
    Downloading debug information from multiple elf files at once:no, this works only consecutively, so if you jump from one program part to another you can use Ozones scripting interface to load debug information from the next elf file.

As you now have a J-Trace PRO in valid support period we recommend using our ticket system for support related inquiries, more information can be found in my signature.
    This thread will be closed now.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.