I am trying to interface a STM32F103C8 to a ili9341 display in spi only mode for use with STemWin.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am trying to interface a STM32F103C8 to a ili9341 display in spi only mode for use with STemWin.

The flexcolor driver for the controller does not seem to support using it in the SPI only mode. Is there an available driver for this mode? If not I have also tried the GUIDRV_Template approach but am in need of a LCDConf.c template file to get started with. Any help is greatly appriciated. :D
    • Hi,

Basically the GUIDRV_FlexColor driver doesn't care about how the data and the commands are getting send to the LCD controller.

You have to implement the functions below for writing and reading, those are member of the GUI_PORT_API structure used for initializing the driver:
      pfWrite8_A0
      pfWrite8_A1
      pfWriteM8_A1
      pfRead8_A1
      pfReadM8_A1

The prototypes of these functions can be found in the emWin user manual under the GUIDRV_FlexColor description. The proper controller selection macro is GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_F66709.

Please note that functions for reading are required if you are using no cache for the driver.

Regards,
      Sven
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.