[SOLVED] Can't configure STLPort

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Can't configure STLPort

Hi there'

I installed the STLPort library last week, and went into Project options and enabled it. Now, somehow that setting is gone: not in the original project and not in a net new project. Typing "STL" in Search Options only finds "Post-link Command". It still shows as installed in the package manager. I've tried both re-install from the package manager, and remove and install fresh. Stumped.
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Such an issue is not known to us.
    Which ES version are you using?
    Could you provide your emProject file for reproduction?
    The project option to enable STL can usually be found under Code->Libraries->STLPort Library
    What is that entry showing for your project?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Going in the collect the info you requested, I think I've determined the problem is in between the chair and the keyboard :-$. I think I was looking at Options on the Solution (where 'Libraries' is not presented) instead of on the project (where it is present).

Sorry for the false alarm!
  • Hello,

Thank you for the update.
    Good to hear that you are up and running again.

This thread will be closed now.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.