[SOLVED] building on SES

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] building on SES

hello,
    please forgive my limited express ability.
    there is win8.1,SES for ARM V4.12(64-bit).
    when building my c codes on SES, I met a error which showed "Error starting process D:/segger/gcc/arm-none-eabi/bin/cc1". this problem has made me puzzled over one day and i cannot solve it .

Look forward to your favourable reply,

chengyao

The post was edited 3 times, last by LONGCHENGYAO ().

• Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    What exactly is the setup you are trying to achieve?
    Are you using the internal compiler or an external one?
    Could you provide your project for reproduction?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
    Please forgive my limited express ability.
    What I want is building this project successfully, and I am using the internal compiler-gcc.
    I tried to upload the zip file but it gone beyond the max file size which is only 1MB.
    Today before I write you back, I tried to press F7 in order to build it. And it was built successfully at first though ultimately failed. During the time, I never modify my codes. I just keep trying to open and build the similar projects because I need multiple versions of the projects.
    Here are two pictures.If you need more, please leave a message.

Look forward to your favourable reply,
    chengyao

The post was edited 1 time, last by LONGCHENGYAO ().

• There is a new discovery. For what I met earlier,it only showed error about ss_init_main.c which I had modified the codes based on a normal template. But just now I added a line of code in main.c,it also showed the same error about main.c. Then I deleted what I added, the error didn't disappear.
    Here is the picture.

The post was edited 1 time, last by LONGCHENGYAO ().

• Hello,

Attached you can find an example project for a nRF52832 that should run on any board.
    Could you try and build and debug that project with Embedded Studio?
    Does that work?
    If yes we recommend using this project as reference for your setup and see if you see any differences.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Files
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.