[ABANDONED] Flasher Portable Plus - Standalone flashing error MPC5604B - Once again...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] Flasher Portable Plus - Standalone flashing error MPC5604B - Once again...

Hello,

I posted the same question about two months ago. There was NO reply and the thread was marked "ABANDONED" - that's an interesting way to treat customers.

I want to use the Flasher Portable Plus to Flash MPC5604B in standalone mode.
    Before Version 6.32g, Flasher Portable Plus could not flash MPC5604B at all. Afterwards, only flashing with J-Flash tool works, but standalone mode does not work. Unfortunately we need the standalone mode!

When trying to flash in standalone mode, on the display an ERROR message "#ERR255:Error while flashing" appears after 0.5 to 3 seconds of "Connecting...". One of the following messages is logged in the log file on the flasher:

ERROR: PC of target system has unexpected value after checking target RAM. (PC = 0x40000012, MSR = 0x00000000)!
    SN: 0 - Failed

ERROR:
    SN: 0 - Failed

Best regards
    Martin
  • Hello Martin,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Please note that this is no support forum but a community forum. Threads with no response after 30 days will be autoclosed.
    If you are looking for support we suggest contacting our official channels via e-mail or ticket system where you are guaranteed a response.
    Both your devices you have registered with seem to be in valid support period so I suggest to open a ticket.
    More information about the Forum rules and contacting methods can be found in my signature.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.