Vector<T> too long when reading the library

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vector<T> too long when reading the library

Hello,
      It's my first time using the emWim library and I'm therefore not familiar with it at all.
      All I'm trying to do now is to build a simple 'Hello World' code on the IAR Embedded WorkBench IDE and then to make it run on the eval card 'LPC4357-EVB' to display this text on the LCD screen.
      I've added all the necessary .h files to my project as well as the library file containing the functions 'GUI.lib'.

However, at build time, I get the following error message : "Fatal Error[LI014]: error when reading "C:\path\of\the\library.lib": vector<T> too long.

Where does the error come from and how am I supposed to solve it ? I'm very confused because it seems inherent to the library itself.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Guillaume.
    • Hi,

I'm sorry, I can't what is causing this issue. Is the emWin library you are using build for the CPU you are using? Maybe it is build with another instruction set.

emWin doesn't rely on other libraries, so I'm not sure what 'library.lib' is.

Regards,
      Sven
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.