[SOLVED] jlinkScript loadbin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] jlinkScript loadbin

Hello!
    I'm flashing bin files via jlinkScript and loadbin and would like to know - which ways are exist for choosing file? Is there any way to choose file like drag & drop to *.jlinkScript file? Or some else... Coludn't find any documentation about that
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Could you name the S/N of your J-Link?
    What exactly is the setup you are looking for? A production environment or debugging?
    Loadbin is a function inside of J-Link Commander. How to use that function is described in the J-Link user guide UM08001.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • SEGGER - Nino wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Could you name the S/N of your J-Link?
    What exactly is the setup you are looking for? A production environment or debugging?
    Loadbin is a function inside of J-Link Commander. How to use that function is described in the J-Link user guide UM08001.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Thanks for answear, Nino
    the S/N of my J-Link 20126473

I just want to speed up my flashing process. Thanks for user guide name ( segger.com/downloads/jlink/UM08001 ). As I see example there - 3.2.3 Using J-Link Command Files:
    "loadbin C:\firmware.bin,0x08000000"
    I would like to know, if it is possible to change "C:\firmware.bin" to some variable name. It would be perfect If it is possible to change it to some "%file%" and to drag firmware.bin to jlinkScript and to automatically start flashing dragged bin file
  • Hello,

For professional production programming we recommend using J-Flash software.
    This can be used with J-Link Plus or higher. For additional Flashing features we recommend using Flasher ARM.
    SAM-ICE does not have a license for J-Flash so only J-Link Commander or J-Flash Lite can be used for debugging.
    More information can be found on our website:
    segger.com/products/debug-prob…ls/j-flash/about-j-flash/
    segger.com/products/debug-prob…nk/models/model-overview/

segger.com/products/production…models/about-flasher-arm/

Best regards,

Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.