[ABANDONED] Jflash does not allow security with s32k11x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] Jflash does not allow security with s32k11x

Hello,
    We wan to to flash the S32K11x with security enabled.
    Selecting the "allow security" configuration a popup stating that "Your application image would set the system security of the device. This is not supported in the current configuration. Application data has been changed accordingly".
    unfortunately, the security is EXACTLY what we need.

How can we correctly flash the mcu?
    Please note that using Segger Jlink(Plus) and IAR we are able to flash and allwo security.
    Furthermore, we are really in a hurry, so we'll probably be forced to use IAR to program our mcus. But I would really understand how to use Jflash.

Any hint would be gladly appreciated.
    K.R.

The post was edited 1 time, last by catosh ().

• Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    The allow security selection should let you Flash any image to the s32k11x.
    Could you provide your JFlash project for reference?

catosh wrote:

Furthermore, we are really in a hurry, so we'll probably be forced to use IAR to program our mcus. But I would really understand how to use Jflash.
    Please understand that this is not a support form, so if you are eligible for support please contact us via our ticket form.
    More information can be found in my signature.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.