Widgets do not display correctly without MEMDEV

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Widgets do not display correctly without MEMDEV

I have a dialog that unless I activate memdev, along with other widgets, text rendering fails to draw anything. I am trying to set the TextColor to GUI_WHITE but it does not render at all.

If I invoke WM_EnableMemdev during the WM_INIT_DIALOG on several of the widgets then then it works. This also applies to other windows that I am using.

Thanks,
    Mathew
  • Hi Sven,

It was not created using the GUI builder. I have tried several things to get it to show to no avail.

I have also noticed the following calls are not having an effect on what is rendered:

FRAMEWIN_SetDefaultBarColor(0, GUI_RED);
    FRAMEWIN_SetDefaultBarColor(1, GUI_RED);

Similarly, FRAMEWIN_SetDefaultClientColor does not seem to affect the rendering either. I am currently trying to determine why that might be.

It seems that I get the default no matter what the settings of the other items.

Mathew
  • Hi Sven,

Thank you for the response. It was very helpful and in pursuing the problem I identified a problem with a part of the driver for the screen. Specifically, a missed implementation in the 1BPP bitmap write implementation in GUIDRV_Template.

Sorry about the confusion.

Kind regards,
    Mathew