[SOLVED] Flash setting for NRF51822_XXAA when using flasher portable plus

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Flash setting for NRF51822_XXAA when using flasher portable plus

Hi, I have recently purchased flasher portable plus to use this device in prodcution to flash devices consisting of nrf51822_xxAA. Here are my following questions
    1. I could able to send file to device but device doesnt opearate. Are there any flash settings I need to keep in consideration ?
    2. But the same hex files i used for flasher portable plus, when i tried to program using nrf51dk it works!!
    3. so my concern is what is that i need to change in jflash project settings/ any setting to make hex file work with my device when flashing using flasher portable plus.
    4. I also see in jflash documentation it is mentioned internal and external memory . I am aware of microcntroller having some flash memory but here what does it mean by internal and external memory. does it mean external memory means any eeprom/ memory connected to microcontroller?
  • Hello,

We received your inquiry via ticket system as well. To make sure no information gets lost between different communication channels this thread will be closed now.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.