Stream file generated by BMPCVT dispalyed wrongly

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stream file generated by BMPCVT dispalyed wrongly

Hi,

I got several icons in PNG file to be displayed. I used two ways to display it:
      1. I converted the PNG file into a c file then compile it into the binary. It displayed correctly.
      2. I converted the PNG file into a c stream file then stored the c stream file into a file system. When displaying it, I call GUI_DrawStreamedBitmapExAuto and the stream file will be loaded from file system dynamically.
      Both way used the same target format when converting with BMPCVT, it's RGB565 with alpha channel and without palette.
      The problem was that regarding some PNG files, both way worked good but regarding some other PNG files only the first way worked, using the second way the icon was displayed wrongly, the transparent part and the opaque part were just inverse.

I am not sure it's the problem of the PNG file itself or it's the problem of the BMPCVT tool. My version is 5.40 coming with STM32_Cube_Firmware_L4_V1.12.0.

This file worked with both way.
      This file worked with only the first way.