[SOLVED] J-link TMS470 VF48CBPGEI

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] J-link TMS470 VF48CBPGEI

Hi everyone,
    I need some help with reprogramming a TMS470 VF48CBPGEI MCU with J-link.
    I have read the data (1024kb) and accidently erased it.
    I am having trouble reflashing it. There is only a project file for a VF48B and not a VF48C,
    so I can only seem to be able to get the first sector programmed because there is a size error after that.
    Has anyone got a project file for a VF48C or help me to program this data back please?
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Jules.
  • Hello Jules,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Such an issue is not known to us.
    Could you open a support ticket in that case?
    You can find the link in my signature.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello Jules,

We receiver your ticket, however unfortunately the mail provider you used for registering is blocking our e-mail responses.
    So I will answer you here instead.

Basically your question has already been answered in this thead: [SOLVED] TMS470R1VF

Best regards,
    Nino

Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

• Hi Jules,

You can, but you would need to implement the Flash loader you self as described in the Wiki.

Best regards,
    Nino

• Hello,
    See here:
    wiki.segger.com/Adding_Support_for_New_Devices

Best regards,
    Nino