[SOLVED] J-Link STM32H753-EVAL QSPI Flash Loader

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] J-Link STM32H753-EVAL QSPI Flash Loader

Dear Segger support team,

I would like to ask about J-Link QSPI flash support for the STM32H753-EVAL board as it is not yet in the list.
    - Do you have plans for it? Do you have an estimate availability date?

On the other hand I read about the option of creating my own loader (wiki.segger.com/Adding_Support_for_New_Devices?)
    - Apart from OpenFlashLoader CortexM Template, Is it possible to download source code for other projects? Starting from a ST device with QSPI support should simplify this task.

Thanks for your support

David Valencia
  • Hello David,

Thank you for your inquiry.

dvalencia_salto wrote:

Do you have plans for it? Do you have an estimate availability date?
    It is planned but no estimate yet. We could prioritize this Flashloader over others. In that case NREs would apply.
    Would that be of interest for you? If yes feel free to contact us via our support ticket service linked in my signature.

dvalencia_salto wrote:

Apart from OpenFlashLoader CortexM Template, Is it possible to download source code for other projects? Starting from a ST device with QSPI support should simplify this task.
    Unfortunately this would not help much as the H7 is very different from other STM32F device series so an example from another series would not be helpful in that case.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.