[ABANDONED] Does the exit steps does not effect when I'm using the stand alone mode for Flasher Pro?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] Does the exit steps does not effect when I'm using the stand alone mode for Flasher Pro?

I add the exit steps to write some regs for protecting my chip after programmed, and when I use Jflash to programm my chip, the exit steps has effect, the data I read is always 0xFF. But after I download the cfg file and dat file into the Flasher, and use the stand alone mode to programme the chip again, the chip is succusfully programmed, but When I use the jflash to read it, the content is read back.
  • Hi cgha,

the Flasher executes the exit steps when disconnect from the target if you use the J-Flash GUI. The stand alone mode will execute them directly after the verification.

In addition some devices require a power cycle to let the security bit take effect.

So which device do you program? Can you provide me your .jflash project file for inspection?

Best regards,
    Michael Fuhs