[SOLVED] JLink Linux drivers for ARM platforms

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] JLink Linux drivers for ARM platforms

I own several EDU and PRO JLinks and I wonder if Segger plan to rrelease JLink Linux drivers compiled for ARM platforms?
    In mid development process I often use Linux dev board like RPi for debugging and logging purpose. It would be great feature to flash or debug remotely through VPN tunnel.
  • Hello,

all our software and hardware tools work multi platform on Windows, Linux and macOS.
    For Linux all you need to do is install the J-Link software package for your Linux distribution and install it.
    segger.com/downloads/jlink/
    After that your J-Link will be auto detected when connected by USB.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello,

See picture attached...

Best regards,
    Nino
    Images
    • Capture.PNG

135.49 kB, 1,475×660, viewed 962 times
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.