[SOLVED] Ozone: Tooltips are not visible

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Ozone: Tooltips are not visible

Hi,

I use the newest Ozone from today. If I move the mouse over my code I usually get a Tooltip with a black font. Now its a white font over a bright background, which is not visible anymore.
    I use Ubuntu Mate 16.04 LTS. I got several updates today.

Do I need to install any package to get a black font? This sounds like a similar issue with GTK <-> KDE.

Kind regards
    Andreas
    Images
    • Screenshot at 2018-10-16 16:42:48.png

19.63 kB, 456×171, viewed 342 times
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    We were able to locate the probable cause of this issue and it should be fixed with the next Ozone release version.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello,

Could you verify that the latest Ozone release V2.60a fixes the reported issues?

Best regards,
    Nino

Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

• Hello Nino,

thanks for the very fast fix! I can verify that this problem is fixed. Tooltips are readable now.

I noticed another problem:
    The activation of SWO fails at startup. I need to configure it manually. This is the Output I get:

>> Disabled output of control characters
    >> SWO active
    >> failed to activate SWO data capture: SWO trace cannot be started: invalid core frequency
    >> SWO inactive

Is it possible to activate SWO when breaking at main() ?

Kind regards
    Andreas
  • Hello Andreas,

Great to hear that you are up and running again.
    This thread will be closed now.
    Your new question has been split into a new post: Ozone: SWO issues

Best regards,
    Nino