[SOLVED] SEGGER Embedded Studio for ARM / RAM debug on ATMEL SAMA5D3 Xplained and SAM-ICE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] SEGGER Embedded Studio for ARM / RAM debug on ATMEL SAMA5D3 Xplained and SAM-ICE

Hello,

I am new using :
    - SEGGER Embedded Studio for ARM, Windows, 32-bit version (I have installed current one, V3.50)
    - ATMEL SAMA5D3 Xplained,
    - ATMEL SAM-ICE

I would like to start with loading in RAM & running 'Hello World' via SAM-ICE HW+J-LINK SW.
    I am able to build this program for SAMA5D36 target

When I try to debug this program, I get following error message :

Preparing target for download

Executing script TargetInterface.resetAndStop()

Downloading ‘SAMA5D36HelloWorld.elf’ to J-Link

Programming 3.5 KB of addresses 00000000 — 00000e2f

Bad JTAG communication: Write to IR: Expected 0x1, got 0x0 (TAP Command : 10) @ Off 0x5

Can someone help me with this ?

Thank you.
  • Hello,

We received your inquiry per e-mail as well.
    Please try to keep future requests to one communication channel so no crucial information gets lost. As this is no support forum we suggest contacting us preferably per e-mail should you be entitled to support.
    More information can be found in my signature.
    This thread will be closed now.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.