[SOLVED] Bug: Ozone Watched Data Window ignores mouse events in right-side 480 pixels

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Bug: Ozone Watched Data Window ignores mouse events in right-side 480 pixels

Are there any updates to addressing this issue?
    [ABANDONED] Bug: Ozone Watched Data Window ignores mouse events in right-side 480 pixels

I see the thread was marked "Abandoned" and locked, but I never received a reply to my last post.
    I have tested in the latest Ozone v2.56w, and the problem is the same. The right side of the Watched Data window does not respond to mouse events (clicks or drags). It doesn't matter where the Watched Data window is placed or docked, and it always effects a region exactly 480 pixels wide.

thanks
    Dan
  • Hello Dan,

danngreen wrote:

Are there any updates to addressing this issue?
    The issue was not reproducible on different high resolution panels we have in house thus we did not investigate this further.

danngreen wrote:

I see the thread was marked "Abandoned" and locked, but I never received a reply to my last post.
    Posts with more than 30 days inactivity get auto locked. This is no support forum so a reply to a topic is not guaranteed.
    More information can be found in my signature.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.