[SOLVED] Problem with RTT viewer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Problem with RTT viewer

Hi

After my holidays I decided to update my jlink driver from 6.20 to the last one available (6.34d)
    After updating my driver, I update the RTT file inside my project.

But now when i tried to connect with the RTT Viewer to my target i get immediately an error "connection failed".

I use a J-LINK USB trace probe on a STM32L1. I can program and debug without problem but the RTT viewer doesn"t work anymore ;(

Can you help me ?
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    With the V6.34 update there have been some major changes to the RTT Viewer application which seems to lead to some issues with certain setups.
    We are currently investigating and working on a fix.
    Could you test our latest V6.32 release V6.32i and see if the behaviour improves?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello,

Great to hear that this version is working as expected.
    To stay up to date with our releases we suggest subscribing to our update notification list: segger.com/notification/subscribe.php?prodid=7,94

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.