[SOLVED] Ozone: repeated crashes on MacOS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Ozone: repeated crashes on MacOS

I am having frequent crashes running Ozone on MacOS (Sierra and High Sierra).
    These always seem to happen in the same place.
    They happen either when trying to view the members of a C++ object in my program, or when starting a previously-run session.
    I'm attaching a couple of crash logs.
    The 08-05 one was from 2.57c(beta), but I've also tried a couple of other (beta and non-beta) versions with the same results.
    Files
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Such an issue is not known to us.
    Could you provide us with your elf file for reproduction purposes?
    On which object members does this issue appear on exactly?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello,

Quick update. Our Ozone department informed me that this issue should be fixed in the current Ozone release version V2.56t.
    Could you give it a try and report back if everything is working now?

Best regards,
    Nino

Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

• Hello,

Great to hear that you are up and running again.
    We will consider this thread as solved now.

Best regards,
    Nino