[SOLVED] ble_app_uart example - nordic bc832 ble_peripheral - complie error on embedded studio

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] ble_app_uart example - nordic bc832 ble_peripheral - complie error on embedded studio

Hi all!

Further to previous post:
    [SOLVED] uart example - nordic bc832 peripheral - complie error on embedded studio

I have the embedded sudio (V3.34b) and when i build in debug there are no problems,
    when i tried to build this project on release i get compile error (I check the uart example and also there have compile error in release).

the error is:
    C:/Program Files/SEGGER/SEGGER Embedded Studio for ARM 3.34b/lib/libc_v7em_fpv4_sp_d16_hard_t_le_eabi.a(libc2.o): In function `printf':
    libc2.c:(.text.libc.printf+0x1c): undefined reference to `__printf_lock'
    libc2.c:(.text.libc.printf+0x2c): undefined reference to `__printf_unlock'

Can anyone can explain me what i can do with that?
    I know that i can run in debug but i don't want to leave problems behind my back.

Best regards,

Yoav
  • Hello Yoav,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    The Nordic SDK samples should be configured to work out-of-the-box.
    If not, we recommend getting in touch with Nordic Semi support as the SDK is maintained and supported by them.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.