[SOLVED] cJTAG beta support for J-Link

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] cJTAG beta support for J-Link

I have noticed that J-Link supports cjtag in J-Flash V6.33h beta. How should I configure my eclipse environment so it talk cJTAG? Currently there is at "Interface: " only two radio buttons available, SWD and JTAG.

I am using the plug-in for eclipse (GNU ARM C/C++ J-Link Debugging 4.1.4.201704251808 ilg.gnuarmeclipse.debug.gdbjtag.jlink.feature.group Liviu Ionescu).
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    The plug-in for Eclipse is neither maintained nor supported by SEGGER. We suggest getting in contact with the tool maintainer.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello,

cJTAG has only been added as a beta feature of J-Link for now. The J-Link tools have not been updated yet to interface via cJTAG.
    The first tools to support cJTAG with J-Link will be Ozone and Embedded Studio expected with their next beta release planned in the next 1-2 weeks.
    A schedule for GDBServer is currently not known.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.