[SOLVED] Ansible interaction with JLink

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Ansible interaction with JLink

Hi,

I'm trying to set up an Ubuntu-based development system for debugging using Vagrant and Ansible. I'm able to download and install Ozone just fine, but am having issues downloading JLink using Ansible. I believe this is because the download link for JLink (segger.com/downloads/jlink/JLink_Linux_x86_64.deb) leads to another page which prompts the user to accept the license agreement. Is there a direct link to get to the 64-bit Debian package? Alternatively, there may be a way to specify the correct Ansible syntax to allow the file download to succeed. Here's a snippet from my Ansible playbook which fails -

vars:
    - username: "vagrant"
    - download_dir: "/home/{{username}}/Downloads"
    - jlink_chk: "md5:cef479d627f9889a7f5c2cb77ee14877"

- name: Download SEGGER J-Link
    get_url:
    url: "https://www.segger.com/downloads/jlink/JLink_Linux_x86_64.deb"
    dest: "{{download_dir}}/JLink_Linux_V632h_x86_64.deb"
    checksum: "{{jlink_chk}}"

Thanks...

Brian
  • Hello Brian,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    We would like to discuss this topic privately via e-mail. You can get in touch with us here: segger.com/about-us/contact-us/
    Please state exactly how you imagine the implementation to look like and why you need it.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.