[SOLVED] Project Macros Doesn't Evaluate $(ProjectDir) in Mac Version

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Project Macros Doesn't Evaluate $(ProjectDir) in Mac Version

I am trying to get my project to build in the mac version of the tool. Everything works fine in windows. I was having trouble using relative paths, and saw a forum post to use $(ProjectDir) in front of the path. This seems to work, with the following exception:

I use the Build->Project Macros to define some common paths for my include directories:

ROOT_PATH=$(ProjectDir)/../../../../

Then in Preprocessor->User Include Directories I use it like this:

$(ROOT_PATH)

When I run, it does not evaluate the project macro properly:

-I$(ProjectDir)/../../../../ -I../../../../Application/Companion-Load\\

If I type $(ProjectDir)/../../../../ directly into the User Include Directories, it does evaluate properly.

Is there another way to get this to work?
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Embedded Studio does not support nested macro definitions.
    We recommend using $(ProjectDir) directly in the User Include Directory as you already suggested.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello,

Currently not planned due to low interest.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.