NXP LPC1788, GUIDRV_Lin, Change Orientation?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NXP LPC1788, GUIDRV_Lin, Change Orientation?

Hello,

we are using the emWin Library from NXP. It works very fine. For a new product we what to use the same uC / TFT. But how to change the orientation?
      Currently we are using the following driver:

#define DISPLAY_DRIVER GUIDRV_LIN_1
      #define COLOR_CONVERSION GUICC_1

The defines will not work :(
      #define LCD_MIRROR_X 1
      #define LCD_MIRROR_Y 1

I have found in the file GUIDRV_Lin.h
      #define GUIDRV_LIN_OXY_1

I thought wunderful. I changed it to this driver. Unfortunately it isn't possible to build the project. :( I think the driver is not shipped with the NXP emLib.

The function GUI_SetOrientation() ist working. But ist needs to much performance. :(

So...wthat to do?

Best Regards

Daniel

The post was edited 2 times, last by BL49196 ().

• Hi,

The proper way would be to use the rotated version of the driver, just as you already tried.

Unfortunately, I can not say what is included in the library provided by NXP, because they build the library on their own. So, you have to contact NXP in this case.

Regards,
      Sven
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.