EMWIN WINDOWS OVERLAP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• EMWIN WINDOWS OVERLAP

Hi ,

I have to create three pages using emWin. For that I created three windows.

1. First Window has my company logo : Here I used the image widget and the display is working totally fine

2. Second Window has three columns with three different colours which will display dynamic data: Here I used three text boxes . Set the text box colours accordingly.

3. Third Window has a string to display

When I switch from the first window to another , the patches of the LOGO is visible and the columns dont have a clean border .

I tried hiding the first window and widget[image] but it didnt work.

Also I tried below code :

GUI_MULTIBUF_Begin();
      GUI_Exec();
      GUI_MULTIBUF_End();

This one also didnt work.

Any help would be appreciated
    • Hi,

Not sure why it is not working on your side. Attached is a very simple example which shows how you could do it. It isn't that colorful but should give you an idea on how to approach.

With the Window Manager you could also use WM_MULTIBUF_Enable(1) to enable automatic use of multi buffering. Please be aware that multi buffering is only available when using the GUIDRV_Lin driver and that it has to be implemented in the LCDConf.c.

If you are using a driver with an indirect interface (e.g. GUIDRV_FlexColor) multibuffering is not available. In this case you should use a cached version of the driver.

Regards,
      Sven
      Files
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • Hi Sven,

Thank You for the reply.

I tried the program which you have shared. I got the first window with a smiley but the next window is not at all appearing. I tried with changing the GUI_DELAY value . But it was not still working.

What could be the issue?

Thanks & Regards,
      Anjali