Remove skinning

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Remove skinning

Hi guys,

I'm facing a problem with the skinning functionalty of the widget: I would like to remove it, but unable to get this goal.
      I've tried by writing this define in GUIConf.h:

Source Code

1. <em>#define WIDGET_USE_FLEX_SKIN (0)</em>

Looking at where this symbol is called, I've found it's used in header Widget.h at this point

Source Code

1. #ifndef WIDGET_USE_FLEX_SKIN
      2. #define WIDGET_USE_FLEX_SKIN 1
      3. #endif

So I've directly chagned the symbol here and recompiled my project: nothing has changed.Hope anyone could help me.

Many thanks for your support
      Andrea[i]

[/i]
    • Hi,

I guess you are using a pre-compiled emWin library. In this case it is not possible to change the configuration by using preprocessor switches.

But you can call <WIDGET>_SetDefaultSkinClassic(). This makes the widget use the classic skin. Unfortunately you have to call this for all different widgets types you using (of course only those using skinning at all).

Regards,
      Sven
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.