createwindow

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• createwindow

DearCommunity,

I want to use the STEMWIN lib to generate a GUI using the STM32F429 Discovery board. To do so accordingly to How to integrate the GUI builder code? I made a GUI using GUIBuilder just consisting of the Dialog-window initialized with default settings but unfortunately the GUI is not displayed. (Probably because of the CreateWindow function is not definied.) However if I include a single button such as given here https://community.st.com/thread/18739 the button is displayed in the left corner.

Source Code

1. GUI_Init();
      2. GUI_Clear();
      3. WM_HWIN CreateWindow(); //works not
      4. // works
      5. // hButton = BUTTON_Create(0, 0, 100, 50, GUI_ID_OK, WM_CF_SHOW);
      6. // BUTTON_SetText(hButton, "Test");
      7. GUI_Exec();
      8. while(1);

I would be glad if someone could point me into the right direction.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Qwertz_the_1: I did some minor changes. ().

• DearComminity,
      just incase someone else might struggle with the same problem here is how I solved theissue:

1.Use GUIbuilder to make aDialogwindow as a parent frame and make sure that X and Y coordinates are both0 and length and width are matching the displays proportion. Add some othercontrols as you whish

2.Make an individual header file FramewinDLG.hfor the generated file which exports:
      signed long CreateFramewin(void);
      Do not forget to also delete the line WM_HWIN CreateFramewin(void); inthe exportet file FramewinDLG.c

3.Use the “Hello World” example as astarting point such as I did in my first post and call CreateFramewin(); where I’ve indicated thecall