[ABANDONED] SystemView timeline does not match other views

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] SystemView timeline does not match other views

Hi everyone,

I'm running an nRF52 with FreeRTOS 8.2.3, and diagnosing some priority issues using SystemView (V2.52, Windows 10). However, when I try to visualize the order of the tasks running, I'm missing information in the time view, as can be seen in screenshot. Even the error message is generated while the generating task does not appear to be running! Am I misinterpreting the plot, or is not all data visualized? Attached also the SVDat file.

Thanks!

Regards,
    Vincent
    Images
    • missinginfo.png

159.05 kB, 1,600×1,160, viewed 947 times
    Files
    • crash_b5.zip

(119.85 kB, downloaded 510 times, last: )
  • Hello Vincent,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    The view was reproducible with your file. We assume it is due to incorrect configuration in your project.
    Could you provide a example project for reproduction?
    How did you implement SystemView in your project. Did you follow all the steps explained in the SystemView manual?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.