[SOLVED] Program using SDK crashes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Program using SDK crashes

Hi,
    i'm writing an programm which flash my microcontroller via Segger Flasher/Arm. For this, i use the JLink_SDK in version 632f.

The programm is written in C#. I wrote some methods for wrapping the API calls.

If i am calling some of this methods multiple times my program is crashing after calling the API method. I get an result. But than the program crashes with the error code: -1073740940.

For debugging issues i watched the windows event log.
    The stack shows, that there is an error on netdll.dll (this is a native windows api)

Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: ntdll.dll, Version: 10.0.17134.112, Zeitstempel: 0x6529f37c
    Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000374
    Fehleroffset: 0x00000000000f4d1b
    ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x3544
    Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d406ffa771f502
    Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
    Berichtskennung: f235a08c-961e-4a0a-9c61-77caad52f7ab
    Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets:
    Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist:

Do you know, why this error occured?? Is there something wrong with my api?? Do you have any experience?

Thanks for replay
    J.Winter
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    J-Link SDK support is generally not given through the forum. Please contact us per e-mail.
    segger.com/about-us/contact-us/

This thread will be closed now.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.