[ANSWERED]What tools to increase FLASH.CSV and MCU.CSV?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi wanjianlin,

to use the option "Use target RAM (faster)" J-Flash needs to know at which address the device you are using,
    has RAM available. If your device has internal RAM, simply fill in the base address of the internal RAM and select the size.
    If you want to use external RAM, you also need to add the initialization sequence for the external RAM to your J-Flash initialization sequence.

Best regards
    Alex
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi wnjianlin,

>>Still do not understand this question. I just started J-LINK. :(
    Which question are you referring to?
    What exactly are you trying to do? I am not sure if I understand you correctly.

Bets regards
    Alex
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • CPU ram address

Sir alex i dont know about my cpu internal ram address its ARM7 core ID 3F0F0F0F when i am trying to programe its working too slow because i dont know about the target ram address . my question is how can i know the target ram address ?

Inayat