[SOLVED] Can't type hash?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Such an issue is not known to us.
    What version of macOS are you running?
    Does the same issue appear with ES V3.34?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi folks.
    I have similar problem. Using OSX 10.13.1 and SES 3.34a. I'm mainly using Estonian keyboard layout and following characters '[', ']', '{', '}' all need alt-modifier (alt+8, alt+9, alt+7, alt+0).

Having SES 3.34 and SES 3.34a simultaneously open, in SES 3.34 I can type {[]} (alt+7 - alt+0), whereas in SES 3.34a nothing happens (except right-alt+0 toggles buld panel). Tested with both right and left alt.
    Keys using alt modifier arent working. The problem seems to be that alt modifier is blocked by SES keybindings (shortcuts) (I have reset these to factory defaults), becuase right-alt+0 toggles the bottom build panel. left-alt+0 doesnt.
  • Hello,

The described keyboard issues under macOS should be fixed with the latest release version V3.34b.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.