This question has been aswered via e-mail.
So this thread will be closed now.
Here is an excerpt from the answer:
To use several different configurations you can do the following:
- Go to Build -> Build Configurations...
- There you see private and public configs
- Use private configs to store all generic settings that the other build configs have in common, these can then be inherited by the public configs
- Then create as many new public configs as you need with the + icon
- Use the project settings window to set the individual settings for the public configs
- For easier copy paste editing you can also edit the .emProject file where this configs are stored, to do so simply press the <> symbol in the project explorer.
Make sure to save the .emProject file after editing and be very careful with the formatting, otherwise the project might not load anymore if a bracket has been forgotten or similar.
So before editing it we suggest creating a backup file.
Please read the forum rules before posting: Forum Rules
Keep in mind, this is not a support forum. Its main purpose is user to user interaction.
Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
Should you be entitled to support contact us per e-mail.
The following contact form can be used for this: Contact Us