[SOLVED] embOS Tickless Support

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] embOS Tickless Support

Hi,
    I'm trying to implement tickless support for a SiLabs EFR32 chip does anyone know if there is an application note for this processor? I was unable to find anything when I was searching and I'm having some trouble with it. Any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks!
  • Hi Ivan,

do you need an application note for embOS tickless mode or regarding the specific EFR32 low power moders?

Please find the embOS tickless mode application note here:
    segger.com/downloads/application-notes/AN01002

Best regards,
    Til
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,
    Thanks for the quick reply, I was looking for some specific info for the EFR32 using the embOS tickless functionality. I already have the document you referenced here and have been using it. However, my callback function keeps tripping every 50 ticks, it is not hitting the TicklessExpired however. So something else is interrupting it, but I have not been able to determine what, I have all other processes shut down. I'm thinking this may be related to the timer that I'm using and I was looking for an app note or something related to the EFR32 perhaps recommending which timer to use etc.
    -Ivan