ThreadX support for SystemView?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ThreadX support for SystemView?

So, I am very interested in using SystemView on an existing project that I have here. But, the RTOS in use in ThreadX, and moving to FreeRTOS is not presently tractable.

This is further complicated by ThreadX being usually a binary distribution, as I understand it and in the SDK that I am using that incorporates ThreadX, there are only headers and archive files, so patching as in the example included in the SystemView download would not be possible. But maybe there are enough hook functions available to get it done?

Still ... is there any chance that there will be ThreadX support in SystemView?
  • The best and easiest solution would be to use our RTOS embOS instead of FreeRTOS or ThreadX.
    embOS is already prepared to run perfectly out of the box with SystemView.
    If you are working on non commercial projects you can use the embOS trial version.
    And if you are working on commercial products please contact us and we'll find a quick and inexpensive solution for you.

Best regards,
    Til
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.