[SOLVED] J-Link Remote Warning "Unknown EMU command #24.."

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] J-Link Remote Warning "Unknown EMU command #24.."

when i try to connect via Remote Tunnel server, the connection between the PCs seem to work.
    At least i see "reactions" on the Remote Server PC when i connect via J-Link Commander from the Host PC.
    But i got the J-Link Remote Server V6.14h Warning "Unknown EMU command #24 received. Discontinuing parsing of communication." on the J-Link coupled PC.
    SW on both PC has been updated to newest (J-Link Remote Server V6.14h) and the J-Link firmware is updated too.
    Any proposals?

Best Regards
    Uwe

P.S. the same issue appears when i directly use ip connection without tunneling.
    Remote server shortly connects and then disconnects due to the "unknown command" issue.

The post was edited 1 time, last by sailectric ().

• Hi Uwe,

this issue occurs with Clients version 6.14c or higher (server version is irrelevant)
    It will be fixed in one of the next releases of the software.

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Would you like to be added to the J-Link software update notification list, so you get informed automatically when a new version becomes available?
    Just write me a PM or in case you want to subscribe to it yourself, please use this link: Link
    Notification for J-Link, J-Link Debugger, SystemView & J-Scope: Link
    Notification for Embedded Studio: Link
  • Hi,

this in our internal ToDo.
    A version of the J-Link software & documentation pack which fixes this issue is schedules for release later this week / beginning of next week.

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Would you like to be added to the J-Link software update notification list, so you get informed automatically when a new version becomes available?
    Just write me a PM or in case you want to subscribe to it yourself, please use this link: Link
  • Hi,

the best workaround is to update to V6.18 of the J-Link software & documentation pack,
    since the issue is fixed in V6.18 :)

Best regards,
    Niklas
  • Hi,

Good to hear that you are all up and running again!

Best regards,
    Niklas