[SOLVED] STM32F767 Dual bank support

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] STM32F767 Dual bank support

Hi,

I want to work with Ozone on the Dual bank flash mode enabled STM32F767II.
    Once I enabled dual bank mode (through ST-Link), I no longer able to download the elf file image through Ozone.
    Please refer attached log file.

Is there any clue to enable dual bank mode download?
    Or, do I need to prepare new flash downloader by myself to support dual bank using "Open flash loader" mechanism?
    Files
    • dualbank.txt

(1.63 kB, downloaded 410 times, last: )
  • Hi Tosh,

this behavior is expected.
    The J-Link software currently only supports the factory-default single-bank mode.

Currently, there are no plans to support dual-mode as almost all customers are using the default single-bank mode and adding multiple options for the same device to the device selection dialog always leads to an increased number of support queries from customers and IDE vendors.

Or, do I need to prepare new flash downloader by myself to support dual bank using "Open flash loader" mechanism?

Adding support via Open flash loader is the recommended solution for this issue.
    Please refer to the documentation available in the wiki and in the J-Link User manual UM8001, which is part of the J-Link software & documentation pack

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.