[ABANDONED] Atmel studio 7 (7.0.1188) j-link (6.14)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] Atmel studio 7 (7.0.1188) j-link (6.14)

Hello,
    until this morning I was working with an old version of atmel studio and jlink :
    - atmel studio 7 (7.0.943
    - jlink 5.12
    And I was able to download and debug my software based on a SAM4E8E processor,

Now I have upgraded both Atmel Studio and Jlink to the last version
    - atmel studio 7 (7.0.1188
    - jlink 6.14
    and I now is no more possible to debug and download my software on the target. If I open Atmel Studio 7->tools->device programming in the combo window tool is no more listed my sam ice.
    Can you help me to solve the problem
    Thanks
  • Moved from SEGGER SystemView related to J-Link/Flasher related.
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,

sorry for the delay in response.
    I just have it a try and it works for me with Atmel Studio 7.0.1188.

If I open Atmel Studio 7->tools->device programming in the combo window tool is no more listed my sam ice.

Please note that Atmel Studio 7 only shows J-Link in the combo box if Atmel Studio sees a J-Link connected via USB.
    Does the J-Link show up in J-Link Commander (JLink.exe) ?

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.