Ozone - Project.SetJLinkScript doesn't seem to work

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ozone - Project.SetJLinkScript doesn't seem to work

Hi, I've got an Embedded Artists iMX6.SoloX board + carrier and I can debug the M4 core using Ozone when I have the iMX6 SoloX M4 JLinkScript set as the Default.JLinkScript in the Ozone directory but if I remove it and try to use the Project.SetJLinkScript with the iMX6 SoloX M4 core JLinkScript passed it doesn't work. Ozone seems to be ignoring the setting and using the generic M4 core script which doesn't work with my board. Was wondering if anyone else has seen this behavior or if I'm maybe doing something wrong? Thanks!
  • Hello,

Where do you call Project.SetJLinkScript()?
    In the OnProjectLoad function?

Best regards
    Johannes
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Yes I do. My OnProjectLoad function is as follows:

C Source Code

1. void OnProjectLoad (void) {
    2. Project.SetJLinkScript("M4.JLinkScript");
    3. Project.SetDevice ("Cortex-M4");
    4. Project.SetHostIF ("USB", "");
    5. Project.SetTargetIF ("JTAG");
    6. Project.SetTIFSpeed ("1 MHz");
    7. Project.AddSvdFile ("Cortex-M4F.svd");
    8. File.Open ("C:/Users/profa/Documents/SEGGER Embedded Studio Projects/imx6_projects/imx6-freertos-ses/Output/Debug/Exe/imx6-freertos-ses.elf");
    9. }

I do have M4.JLinkScript in the directory with the jdebug project file for Ozone and it looks like it loads OK; I don't get any file not found errors or other errors. It's the same file that I downloaded from the Wiki for setting up the M4 core of the iMX6 SoloX.

I've also tried executing the SetJLinkScript function from the console window prior to attempting to download within Ozone.

Thanks!

-Christian