[SOLVED] JTagLoad Linux

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] JTagLoad Linux

Looking for BSDL tools I found a few posts mentioning JTagLoad, which is pretty much exactly what I need. However it doesn't appear to exist in the current Linux software pack.

I found this post JTAGLoad - Linux from 2+ years ago suggesting it wouldn't be too hard to add and would be added in one of the next few versions. Was it ever made available for Linux but as a separate download, or is it still windows-only?
  • Hi,

it is currently Windows only.
    We will include it in the macOS and Linux package in the near future.

Are you interested in a preliminary version?

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,

we plan to release JTAG Load for macOS / Linux as part of the next beta version later today (worst case: monday).
    If for some reason the release of the next beta gets delayed, i will provide you with a preliminary version.

Best regards,
    Niklas

Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

• I see JTAGLoad released as part of production v6.10e which I just downloaded, and it's for Linux and MacOS which is great. I'll put my test hardware back together and go start testing it and will report any issues; I'm sure if it's worked for Windows for such a long time it'll work just fine for the others too.

Thanks for the continual cross platform support.
  • Hi,

you are welcome!
    Please do not hesitate to bring up any issue you experience with JTAGLoad.
    There is always a chance that sth. slips through during the process.

Best regards,
    Niklas