Unable to connect JTAG Jlink -EDU pod to LPC1752

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unable to connect JTAG Jlink -EDU pod to LPC1752

Feeling embarrassed, but I'm unable to connect my JTAG to my extremely simply derived bare board. As you'all can see from the attached image, all the appropriate pull ups and pull downs are installed on the JTAG connector. I power up my board and notice the 3.3VDC Vcc is appropriately measured and, as far as I can tell, the LPC1752 is appropriately powered up. I connect my JTAG pod to the connector on the board and proceed to use JLink Commander to determine the state of the MCU. JLink Commander is properly talking to the JTAG pod and requests the type of device and the frequency of the device. The crystal on the board is a 20MHz one, but I'm not sure if that's the frequency of the tap on the MCU side. The default on the JTAG pod side is 4000kHz. JLink Commander states that it is unable to connect. I roll through a few frequencies, to include 20MHz, with no connection obtained.
    What am I doing wrong?
    Files
    • mcntlbb.pdf

(87.29 kB, downloaded 583 times, last: )
  • Hello,

JLink Commander states that it is unable to connect

Could you please post the complete output of J-Link Commander?

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.