[Solved] resolve symbol names for queues

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Solved] resolve symbol names for queues

Hi,

could you ad a display for the name of the queue to which is currently send?

is it possible to take care of the "configQUEUE_REGESTRY_SIZE" ?
    Images
    • 2016_02_03_16_25_51_CentOS_6x_64Bit_VMware_Workstation.png

16.18 kB, 1,346×89, viewed 358 times
  • Hi Johannes,
    I'm facing the same Issue. As you suggested above I have tried to declare the queue names in the SendSystemDescription callback, the queue names and IDs appears at the top of the log, but when a queue event occurs the queue name still not appears (while the ID is the same as in the top of the log).
    What could be wrong?
  • I tried the same with no success. However, I could not follow all the advises. So what I did is the following:

In SEGGER_SYSVIEW_Config_FreeRTOS.c I add one line for a semaphore that I want to get displayed by its name instead of the address in the upper log window (that has in the headline 'Events' for the first column).

/*********************************************************************
    * _cbSendSystemDesc()
    * Function description
    * Sends SystemView description strings.
    */
    static void _cbSendSystemDesc(void) {
    SEGGER_SYSVIEW_SendSysDesc("N="SYSVIEW_APP_NAME",D="SYSVIEW_DEVICE_NAME",O=FreeRTOS");
    SEGGER_SYSVIEW_SendSysDesc("I#15=SysTick");
    SEGGER_SYSVIEW_NameResource((U32)&main_trans_semphr, "mem_trans");
    }

So I just added the line: SEGGER_SYSVIEW_NameResource((U32)&main_trans_semphr, "mem_trans");
    Is this the right place to insert the statement ? So far it does not work.

I use the latest version of SystemView, FreeRTOS 8.2.3. on a Atmel E70 board.

Best Regards
    Markus