[SOLVED] Using JLinkGDBServer with multiple JLinks

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Using JLinkGDBServer with multiple JLinks

Hello,
    I currently try to debug a on a nordic eval board with integrated JLink, while I use a second eval board with integrated JLink as Bluetooth sniffer (boards are different and I can't change there purpose). With the JLinkExe tool, I can use an `usb` switch to tell, which JLink I want to use. Is this possible with JLinkGDBServer too? I can't find something like this in the documentation. OS is OS/X, JLink-Version is V5.02h. When I start the debug server, it always chooses the wrong JLink (according to the SN reported and printed on the board).

kind regards,
    Torsten
  • RE: Using JLinkGDBServer with multiple JLinks

Torsten Robitzki wrote:

Hello,
    I currently try to debug a on a nordic eval board with integrated JLink, while I use a second eval board with integrated JLink as Bluetooth sniffer (boards are different and I can't change there purpose). With the JLinkExe tool, I can use an `usb` switch to tell, which JLink I want to use. Is this possible with JLinkGDBServer too? I can't find something like this in the documentation. OS is OS/X, JLink-Version is V5.02h. When I start the debug server, it always chooses the wrong JLink (according to the SN reported and printed on the board).

kind regards,
    Torsten
    I am not sure about OS/X but on windows and Linux you can do so by invoking command line version of JLink Server with :

-select usb=xxxxxxx