Enable Trace Feature: #define OS_LIBMODE_DT

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Enable Trace Feature: #define OS_LIBMODE_DT

Hello,

I want print the CPU load for all used tasks and how often tasks run. (embOS 3.82k)

I have enable in the file OS_Config.h:
    //#define OS_LIBMODE_R
    #define OS_LIBMODE_DT
    //#define OS_LIBMODE_D
    #define OS_VIEW_ENABLE 1

When I compile comes this errors:
    /embOS/GenOSSrc/OSTrace.c(189) : undefined reference to `OS_COM_StoreOutU8'
    /embOS/GenOSSrc/OSTrace.c(272) : undefined reference to `OS_COM_GetInU16'
    /embOS/GenOSSrc/OSTrace.c(173) : undefined reference to `OS_COM_StoreOutU16'
    /embOS/GenOSSrc/OSTrace.c(180) : undefined reference to `OS_COM_StoreOutU32'

In your documentation "UM01001_embOS_Generic.pdf" are not documented this routines.

For what need I this routines?
    How should I use this?

Or gives a other way to print the CPU load for every task without activate OS_LIBMODE_DT?

Thank you very much.
    Regards Markus
  • RE: Enable Trace Feature: #define OS_LIBMODE_DT

Dear Markus,

mmvisual wrote:

When I compile comes this errors:
    /embOS/GenOSSrc/OSTrace.c(189) : undefined reference to `OS_COM_StoreOutU8'
    /embOS/GenOSSrc/OSTrace.c(272) : undefined reference to `OS_COM_GetInU16'
    /embOS/GenOSSrc/OSTrace.c(173) : undefined reference to `OS_COM_StoreOutU16'
    /embOS/GenOSSrc/OSTrace.c(180) : undefined reference to `OS_COM_StoreOutU32'

These routines are implemented in a seperate module, OSCom.c. If you kept the structure of the shipping, OSCom.c should be located at /embOS/GenOSSrc/ as well.
    If you want me to, you may also tell me which port of embOS you are using, so I can double-check for these routines in your most recent shipment.

mmvisual wrote:

In your documentation "UM01001_embOS_Generic.pdf" are not documented this routines.

For what need I this routines?

The routines are used to access the buffer for embOSView communication. They are merely used internally and therefore aren't described in the manual.

Please tell me if I can be of further help.
    Best regards,
    Martin