IAR Won't Update To V500

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• IAR Won't Update To V500

I have been trying to update (for new part support) to version 5 of the jlink driver. I check the box to update at the end of the jlink installation, but when I run IAR, it's still on 4.82. I have also tried running as administrator and even manually copying over the files. Any idea what could be wrong? I am running IAR 7.40.3 (and also tried on 7.40.2).
  • Hi,

In general, we are not aware of any issues. Can you please start a debug session in IAR and make a screenshot of the J-Link Control Panel (General tab) so we can check the J-Link DLL path used by the IAR installation? If the path is not entirely visible, please provide us the entire path using copy & paste.

- Erik
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.