API function to switch display on/off

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• API function to switch display on/off

Hello,

my application has to switch the LCD on and off in order to save power. Both the internal LCD driver (STM32F429) and the external LCD controller have to be switched. Of course backlight is switched as well.
    I have implemented the appropriate functions in LCD_X_DisplayDriver() when called with parameters LCD_X_ON and LCD_X_OFF. But I cannot find the appropriate API functions that will cause emWin to call LCD_X_DisplayDriver() with these parameters. Calling LCD_X_DisplayDriver()( directly from my application is not what I call a clean solution.

What are the correct API functions to call?

BR
    Chris
  • Hello Chris,

Unfortunately, there is currently no emWin API function which would call the display driver callback function in order to turn the display backlight on or off.
    If calling the function LCD_X_DisplayDriver() directly is not the convenient way for you, the code to switch the display on/off can also be implemented directly in the application without using the function LCD_X_DisplayDriver().

Best regards,
    Thorsten