New to EMBOS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New to EMBOS

Hi all,

I am new to EMBOS. I will be working on Fujitsu 16FX MCU

I have few doubts. Please help me to clarify.

1) I was given with the Softtone Software work with Fujitsu 16FX MCU and EMBOS installtion folder. What is the link between SOfttone and EMBOS.Does it work together?.

2) Can EMBOS work in Windows XP?

Can you provide any document or link to read more about the EMBOS. I will read and understand clearly before I step into it.

Thanks for your help and I wish to participate this forum in future.

Thanks,
    Ramesh.
  • Hello Ramesh,

this sounds that you are not familiar with technical terms like workbench, compiler or real time operation system.

1) If you have embOS for Fujitsu micro controller and Softune workbench you can compile and link embOS with Softune.

2) This question makes no sense, Windows XP is an operating system for your PC and embOS is a real time operating system for micro controller.
    I guess you want to ask if you can develop your application under Windows XP, this should be no problem.

Please have a look at our website at segger.com for our documentation.

Best regards,
    Til
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.