Problems to connect different types of USB keyboards

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Problems to connect different types of USB keyboards

Hi,

Processor : STM32f429I.

I have initialized the USB host and configure the USB hardware in FS mode. Some of the usb keyboard is working fine and some was not, it always throw the root hub error while connecting some keyboards. I could not figure out the exact problem. i can see the following errors in my terminal I/O window,

"2:447 USBH_isr - *** Warning *** Roothub: ROOT_HUB_PORT_RESET:RH_PORTRESET_SET_ADDRESS failed st: USBH_STATUS_CANCELED
    3:852 USBH_Task - *** Warning *** Roothub: _ProcessPortResetSetAddress: Port disabled during port reset
    5:789 USBH_isr - *** Warning *** Device Notification Error: USBH_BD_ProcessEnum:DEV_ENUM_GET_DEVICE_DESC failed st:00000106, len:18
    7:194 USBH_Task - *** Warning *** Roothub: _ProcessPortResetSetAddress: Port disabled during port reset
    9:100 USBH_isr - *** Warning *** Roothub: ROOT_HUB_PORT_RESET:RH_PORTRESET_SET_ADDRESS failed st: USBH_STATUS_CANCELED
    10:505 USBH_Task - *** Warning *** Roothub: _ProcessPortResetSetAddress: Port disabled during port reset
    12:442 USBH_isr - *** Warning *** Device Notification Error: USBH_BD_ProcessEnum:DEV_ENUM_GET_DEVICE_DESC failed st:00000106, len:18
    13:847 USBH_Task - *** Warning *** Roothub: _ProcessPortResetSetAddress: Port disabled during port reset"
  • Hello Paramasivan,

The port disabled state is something our software receives from the host controller.
    Unfortunately it can have many different causes, from misconfiguration up to hardware issues.

To help us find the issue could you please tell us the following:
    - Evalboard model number?
    - Which project are you using?
    - Are you using the OS_USBH_HID.c sample?
    - Can you tell us the model numbers of the keyboards which do not work?

Regards,

Yanforum.segger.com/index.php?page=User&userID=4763
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.