Multipage - how to edit tabs (emWin5.20)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello,

Thank you for pointing to that.

Tab height:
    Indeed the tab height should be configurable by default as other values are set by default, too. Unfortunately it is currently not. This will be changed in a future emWin version.

Background graphic:
    Adding a bitmap to the MULTIPAGE is done by storing the bitmap in the widget. This can not be done by default.

Round corner:
    Please note that the classic skin as well as the flex skin do not consist of rounded corners. If you like to have rounded corners on your MULTIPAGE widget, you will have to either overwrite the MULTIPAGE callback function in order to implement a reaction to the WM_PAINT event, or create a custom skin.

Best regards,
    Adrian
  • hello,
    I created a MultiPage. As I add pages more than 3, auto scroll doesn't appear.

for more info. :
    if I make pages through AddEmptyPage(hMultipage,0,"Page1"), auto scroll will be presented automatically , but
    as I use AddPage(hMultipage, hDialog,"Page1") to define pages , the auto scroll doesn't appear , and by adding more pages , whole the window stops working !

Thanks!
  • goldperson wrote:

hello,
    I created a MultiPage. As I add pages more than 3, auto scroll doesn't appear.

for more info. :
    if I make pages through AddEmptyPage(hMultipage,0,"Page1"), auto scroll will be presented automatically , but
    as I use AddPage(hMultipage, hDialog,"Page1") to define pages , the auto scroll doesn't appear , and by adding more pages , whole the window stops working !

Thanks!
    I think , it's about number of widgets !
    I'v added many widgets in any pages of MultiPage. As I decrease the number of widgets whole the program works properly!

Can any one help me ?
  • Hi goldperson,

try to increase the buffer for the GUI in file GUIConf.c
    #define GUI_NUMBYTES ...

I dont know wether it helps or not. But it could be a chance, because you told that you have trouble with a huge number of widgets.

Best regards
    Matz
  • XT-Matz wrote:

Hi goldperson,

try to increase the buffer for the GUI in file GUIConf.c
    #define GUI_NUMBYTES ...

I dont know wether it helps or not. But it could be a chance, because you told that you have trouble with a huge number of widgets.

Best regards
    Matz
    Hi dear Matz
    It works !!! :)
    Thanks a lot for your guidance !

Best regards!
    Jim